May 2, 2008

Celebrating Hari Pekerja 1 Mei, 2008 - Cherating yang Cantik

I did try my best to upload the beautiful picture from my hp, but it failed. It is about the fantastic blue sky and crystal clear water of Cherating Beach. I went last time five years ago, I guessed, with my mom, dad, wan and younger sister, Adibah, but it is not through the main entrance of this white sandy beach.

It is unplanned programme. This is all about celebrating LABOUR DAY - 1 MAY 2008. I promise myself for having break from thinking long list unfinished procedures I have to accomplish before our upcoming workshops.

So here how it works. While driving to my hometown, I text my sis of the idea having jalan2 to beach, without mentioning any. Upon arriving home and having rest for a while, I start another joyful journey, a drive to Cherating!

After 45 minutes of driving, finally we found the main entrance to this beach. Wonderful! that what crossed my mind when seeing this beautiful beach. Luckily, we got strategic parking place and start looking suited place at this beach. My mom took her seat and reluctantly to move anymore. Me, my sis Kak Su and Pa' went straight to beach after failing to insist mom to join us. With sunglassses and unused hat which used to be displayed at the back of my car, we made our undoubted steps through the white sand heading to the crystal water. Photographing - of course that is the mad of our family especially the most senior member.

After immersing our foots, we finally got back to my mom before took three coconuts as souvenir to bring home. And it is our luck that the coconut drink is too nice to be forgotten for our iftar yesterday.

What a memorable labour day! Alhamdulillah.